Who says you can’t make your own sampul duit raya? With a printer, anything is possible! Personalize your Raya envelopes this year with your own DIY designs!
DIY sampul duit raya (money packets) is a fun and easy way to add a personal touch to your Hari Raya preparations. Here are some steps to follow:
- Choose your materials: You’ll need decorative paper, scissors, glue or double-sided tape, and a ruler.
- Design. Design your sampul duit raya at any other free website. You also can do it using microsoft word only.
- Print. After done with the design, you may print with your Canon Printer.
- Cut the paper: Cut the paper and just follow the design that you choose
- Fold the paper: Fold the paper based on your design and remember to flap too.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape: Apply glue or double-sided tape to the edges of the flap, leaving the top open to form a pocket.
- Decorate the envelope: You can decorate the envelope with stickers, stamps, or other embellishments to make it more festive and unique.
- Let it dry: Allow the glue to dry completely before inserting the money into the pocket.
- Repeat the process: Repeat the process for as many envelopes as you need.
That’s it! You now have your own handmade sampul duit raya that’s sure to impress your family and friends.
Check this video for more details: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8sbThjJ/